If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, there are benefits to working with an experienced Long Island bankruptcy lawyer at Jacoby & Jacoby. First and foremost, an attorney at our office will remain by your side throughout the bankruptcy process to protect your best interests and ensure your legal rights are not violated. In addition, we are available at all times to answer your questions, address your concerns, and help you work through any obstacles or issues that may arise during the bankruptcy process.
Managing Partner Richard Jacoby gives a brief overview of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and the importance of hiring a dedicated Long Island bankruptcy lawyer to assist with your case.
Our bankruptcy lawyers are always prepared to help you, so contact our firm today! Call (888) 452-2629.
There are other advantages to hiring a bankruptcy attorney at Jacoby & Jacoby, such as:
- An attorney can help stop harassing creditors who continue to hound you for money.
- An attorney can help you determine whether or not you should file for bankruptcy or consider an alternative to bankruptcy, such as debt consolidation or debt settlement.
- An attorney can help you decide whether you should file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- An attorney can defend you aggressively if you are being threatened with foreclosure.
- An attorney can guide you through the loan modification process.
- An attorney can make sure all of your legal documents and paperwork are filled out correctly and filed on time.
- An attorney can make sure your case remains on track and that the bankruptcy process goes smoothly.
- An attorney can help you resolve any problems that could prevent a successful discharge of your debts.
- An attorney can help you restore your credit after you have file for bankruptcy
Contact a Long Island bankruptcy lawyer at the firm today!
The bankruptcy process is confusing, complicated, and difficult to navigate if you are unfamiliar with this area of law. If you are thinking of filing for bankruptcy, please do not hesitate to give one of our knowledgeable bankruptcy lawyers a call. With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, we have helped thousands of clients throughout Nassau and Suffolk eliminate their debts, and would be more than happy to provide the same services to you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL JACOBY & JACOBY AT (631) 289-4600.
#1 Bankruptcy Filer
in State of New York
Over 500 Google
5 Star Reviews
When you work with a New York bankruptcy lawyer at Jacoby & Jacoby, you have the benefit of our years of experience and our extensive resources, all at your disposal as you face these trying times. The stress and emotions associated with mounting debt may leave you feeling hopeless and lost. Thankfully, with the help of a lawyer at our firm, you can begin to take control of your finances and experience much needed relief.
By discussing your situation with an attorney at our firm, you can decide whether bankruptcy is right for you. You can learn what your options are. When you work with an experienced attorney at Jacoby & Jacoby, you will have the support and legal counsel of a professional who will know what to do to help. Finally, you can experience relief from creditors. You can stop worrying about losing your possessions or your home.
Contact our firm today, and learn more about the many ways that we can come to your aid. Call Jacoby & Jacoby at (888)452-2629.
Suffolk County Offices
Medford Main Office
1737 North Ocean Avenue
Medford, NY 11763
450 William Floyd Parkway, Suite B
Shirely, NY 11967
80 Orville Drive, Suite 100
Bohemia, NY 11716
150 Motor Parkway, Suite 401
Hauppauge, NY 11788
200 Broadhollow Road, Ste. 207
Melville, NY 11747
30 West Main Street
Riverhead, NY 11901
Nassau County Offices
East Meadow Main Office
2545 Hempstead Turnpike, Suite 304
East Meadow, NY 11554
626 Rexcorp. Plaza
Uniondale, NY 11553
Valley Stream Office
70 East Sunrise Highway, Suite 500
Valley Stream, NY 11581
9-10 Main Street, Suite 300
Flushing, NY 11354
Lake Success Office
1979 Marcus Avenue, Suite 210E, Lake Success, NY 11020
"We are a designated debt relief agency under Federal Law & we provide legal assistance to consumers seeking relief under the Bankruptcy Code".