If you are considering filing for bankruptcy, there are benefits to working with an experienced Long Island bankruptcy lawyer at Jacoby & Jacoby. First and foremost, an attorney at our office will remain by your side throughout the bankruptcy process to protect your best interests and ensure your legal rights are not violated. In addition, we are available at all times to answer your questions, address your concerns, and help you work through any obstacles or issues that may arise during the bankruptcy process.
There are other advantages to hiring a bankruptcy attorney at Jacoby & Jacoby, such as:
- An attorney can help stop harassing creditors who continue to hound you for money.
- An attorney can help you determine whether or not you should file for bankruptcy or consider an alternative to bankruptcy, such as debt consolidation or debt settlement.
- An attorney can help you decide whether you should file for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- An attorney can defend you aggressively if you are being threatened with foreclosure.
- An attorney can guide you through the loan modification process.
- An attorney can make sure all of your legal documents and paperwork are filled out correctly and filed on time.
- An attorney can make sure your case remains on track and that the bankruptcy process goes smoothly.
- An attorney can help you resolve any problems that could prevent a successful discharge of your debts.
- An attorney can help you restore your credit after you have file for bankruptcy
Contact a Long Island bankruptcy lawyer at the firm today!
The bankruptcy process is confusing, complicated, and difficult to navigate if you are unfamiliar with this area of law. If you are thinking of filing for bankruptcy, please do not hesitate to give one of our knowledgeable bankruptcy lawyers a call. With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, we have helped thousands of clients throughout Nassau and Suffolk eliminate their debts, and would be more than happy to provide the same services to you.